Monday, January 28, 2008

I've been tagged!

I am finally doing a post. I got tagged by Chris again and this time it looked like something I could do.


Here’s how it works: Use the first letter of your name to answer each question. Must be places or names…Nothing made up. Can’t use your own name for boy/girl’s name question. If you can’t answer, skip to next one.

1. Famous Singer: Sonny Bono - He sang " I got you Babe" with his wife Cher. I never really liked the way he sang...but Marv used to sing this song to me. That is the only reason I picked him. ( I don't mean Marv)

2. Four Letter Word: Soup - Because I like almost any kind of soup. My favorite being Butta zupp. With big fat noodles.

3. Street: Saskatchewan Crescent - I used to think I would like to live there. Not so much anymore.

4. Colour: Superman Red and Superman Blue... You may think I like superman or something. of all the super hero's he is probably my favorite, but Trevor suggested these to me.

5. Gifts/Present: Shelf - My loving hubbie made me a shelf for my kitchen a few years ago. When I opened the gift box all I saw was the most awful ugly baby poop brown sweater. I quickly closed the box and tried to think -at about a million miles/hour what to say about the sweater. Then I remembered seeing that horrible sweater hanging in our closet. I opened it again and felt the wooden braces for the shelf. What relief. That would have been regifting at it's worst. The shelf is still up in my kitchen. As my granddaughter Chloe would say " I uv it"

6. Vehicle: Suburban - We used to have one of these. It was a great vehicle. it pulled our camper to the lake many times and best of all, we could separate the kids. We had much quieter rides riding around in our suburban.

7. Things in Souvenir Shop: Souvenirs - Ha! What else would you get in a souvenir shop?

8. Boy Name: Shaquille O'Neal - He has big feet and so do I.

9. Girl Name: Sarah - One of my favorite Aunt's was named Sarah.

10. Movie title: Shogun - We saw this movie on TV many years ago. We have tried to find the video but have had no luck. If anyone knows where to rent it let us know. My favorite movie is Benny & Joon but since my name isn't Bonnie. I couldn't use it.

11. Drink: Sarsaparilla - Radar on M.A.S.H. used to always have Grape or Orange Sarsaparillas.

12. Occupation:Short Oder Cook - SOooo thankful I never had to do that.

13. Celebrity: Jimmy Smitts - As Chloe says" I uv him"

14. Magazine: Sears Catalogue - Couldn't think of anything else.

15. City: Susan, VA - It was 12 degrees there today.

16. Sports: Sun tanning - This is actually a sport for me and I enjoy it most on a beach in Mexico. I wish I could go back. RIGHT NOW!

17. Fruit: Saskatoon Berries - My friend Doreen makes awesome Pereshki out of them.

18. Reason for Being Late to work: Snowstorm - this is Saskatchewan after all.

19. Something that you throw away: Sour Milk - because it stinks and tastes terrible when you accidentally drink it in the middle of the night

20. Something you shout: Shut up you stupid dog! I only have to yell this at my neighborhood dogs because my dog is in Doggie heaven.


I am going to tag Carol, Cindi, Amy and Jen ( I'll hold Thomas while you do this Jen)

7 comments:

Christine said...

Great post...good job...high five.I am still laughing over the baby poop colored sweater and Sonny Bono. We are going to have to have a Karokee party soon.I still remember the night at Lower Fishing lake singing old songs and Marvin knows all the words. That was so much fun. Keep cozy! Baby it is cold outside...sing with me!

Becky said...

I remember that night too. I remember laying in my tent trying to sleep while you crazies kept the whole campground up!

Margaret said...

Great post, Sue. Man that sweater gift would have had me worried. LOL I thought Radar drank Grape Kneehighs. Wasn't it Jethro Clampett who drank Sarsaparillas? I could be tottally wrong. After all I am over 50 and I am my mother's daughter.

Sue said...

Margaret,YOu could be right about Radar. NOw that you mention Grape kneehighs. I'll have to find a copy of Some M.A.S.H. episodes and find out.

Toad said...

i completely agree that suntanning is a sport. actually, i think its a way of life.

what a sacrifice to hold the baby for jen. pffffffft.

footsack said...

Very cool answers. I even remember Marv singing that song to you.

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! This is like Scattergories! That's my favorite board game. I don't care if I'm tagged, I'm TOTALLY doing this. It's about time for a new post.

My favorite answer... Shaquille O'Neal. Haha. Maybe you guys could share shoes!!! *exciting*