Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It get's me posting...

I have been tagged by Chris. These are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book ( of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people. & post a comment here once you post it to your blog, so I can come see.


This is from a book called
London Refrain by Bodie & Brock Thoene
It is book #7 of a series. I still have 3 or 4 more to read.

A roar of approval went up from the crowd, and five minutes of Sieg Hiels laden with smoke and beery breath rocked the chandeliers. Even the Fuhrer seemed overcome by the response, for he began to wrap up his talk after only fifty-five minutes instead od the customary hour and a half.
His chreished comrades in arms begged him to stay and drink with them, reliving more of the old days, but he would not be persuaded.


I am going to tag Cindi, Meemo, Mitz, Melanie and Abe. Just because they need a new post

4 comments:

Christine said...

Makes me want to read the book.

Christine said...

Oh, Caroline C. e-mailed that video to us.

Margaret said...

I answered your tag. You could go read it. Somehow, it seems like a really short, kind of nothing post, though.

Christine said...

Most of the face book test can be goggled and then you don't have to invite 20 friends. I hate that aspect of facebook...very irritating. They didn't used to do that. I wanted to see what all the other test scores meant so I goggled Dr. Phil test. Then I put up a link on my blog so people could do the test if they wanted and can skip it if they don't. If you want to post the test you just have to select what you want to put on...cut or copy...then go to your html part of your blog post and paste.