Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thirteen things I never want to do.

Thanks agian Chris for a post idea.


1. I never want to waterski or go tubing.

2. I never want to swim with leeches.

3. I never have to wear a cast.

4. I never want to skydive.

5. I never want go on any rollercoaster. I went on a tiny one at the S'toon EX with Jonathon when he was about three. I was terrified and he laughed at me because I screamed.

6. I never want to fall asleep on an Ant hill.

7. I never want to get drunk.

8. I never want to be in an Airplane crash. ( especially over water)

9. I never want to throw-up in public.

10. I never want to be buried alive. I used to have nightmares about this.

11. I never want to bungy jump.

12. I never want to scuba dive or snorkle

13. I never want to do the Polar Bear Swim. Brrr and OUCH.

7 comments:

Christine said...

I don't ever want to fall asleep on an ant hill either. That would be horrible. LOL

Margaret said...

Where do you get some of these ideas? Falling asleep on an ant hill? That would have never crossed my mind.

Sue said...

Margaret, YOu have to lead a very exciting life like I do. In the middle of the bald prairie in the winter, the only thing that works at all is my imagination.

John said...

Do you realize that if you count #8 almost half of the things you don't want to do involve water. You really should do something about this phobia of yours.

Unknown said...

I would like to do some of the things that you don't. They sound like fun. I LOVE ROLLER COASTERS!!!

footsack said...

YOu really do have some weird fears....and yes, I also noticed that a lot of them involve water. Maybe you should take swimming lessons this summer.

Becky said...

I loooooooove snorkeling. (Even if it almost sort of freaks me out.)