Monday, November 24, 2008

A Happy Birthday to Me!

I turned 50 yesterday. I still can't believe it.
I had a very quiet day. Went to church in the morning. Marv had to work in the afternoon.
My kid's and my Mom came over. The kid's made supper for me.
It was deeeeeelicious! Roast beef was done to perfection. (The way I like it anyway.)
I had a nice long nap with Thomas and then a short one with Chloe.
Sat in the Hot tub for a while and went to bed.
Now the other half of my life begins.



These are the flowers that my hubby gave me.
Apparently a little girl in the parking lot looked at them
and told him " Good choice".



Thomas had to go home to bed before we had cake.
Too bad, I would have like to see him dig into all that chocolate and icing!
I guess we'll have to wait for his birthday.







For your listening...Uh...pleasure?
Here is a sample of what it sounds like at our house when someone has a birthday.



I think they may have openings if you want to book them for your next shindig!
...Ya Think!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

we have openings... but i don't think people can afford us

Christine said...

Hahaha! Happy belated birthday!

footsack said...

That's too bad Trav! My 50th is coming up too but not for a looooong time. Maybe by then I'll either have a lot of money to book you, or your price will have come way down. :)
Either way, I would have loved to have been there! The nap and the hot tub sound like a great way to party!!

Margaret said...

I really wish I could have been there, too. the singing was ...amazing! Yep. Amazing. I would have loved a hot tub and a nap on Sunday, birthday or not.

Becky said...

LOL @ Trevor.

Also, I think those flowers were a pretty good choice too. I love pink roses with a burning passion. And cream ones are my second fave. I want to smell them.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you!