Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I forgot

I just checked my comments on my last post and decided I would try and think of something to post. I forgot how. I went to a bunch of different places before it finally started to make sense and so here goes.

Mmmmm ... nothing exciting happening around here.


I did get a couple of houses to clean. I forgot how much I really don't like doing houses. The pay is good but cleaning other peoples toilets? Enough said. I will try to be more thankful.


We have started working in the living room. I hope we can get the floor done by the weekend because after that Marv will be busy roofing. I forgot how hard he works in the summer. Thanks dear!!


Having Cindi and Chloe and almost everbody from B.C. come out was great but now I miss them even more. I forgot how nice it is to have everybody close.


THIS WAS TOO SPECIAL NOT TO SHARE

7 comments:

Margaret said...

I miss you, too. I had a great time at your house. Playing cards almost every night and watching Jack get so "angry" was so much fun.
I love the picture. Who says dogs don't go to heaven. :)

footsack said...

Obviously this dog is going to heaven. Awww....that is sweet. I also had fun at your house. Too bad it couldn't have been longer. Miss you lots.

Cindi said...

We had a blast at your house too! Just a little more than a month until we're there again!

Carol said...

I am sorry we didn't get to visit. Next time for sure!!

Anonymous said...

I want to come to your house....I just tried to get thursday and friday off together for when some friends of ours come up for only three days. No can do. Thursday morning I have to work. Maybe this fall I'll have some time off....

Trav said...

you should put up some pictures of your nice living room floor

John said...

Did you also forget where you put your computer? New stuff, new stuff, new stuff.