Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday afternoon

Margaret said I didn't have to have come up with anything real "Wow"to make it blog worthy.
So here it is.

I was bored this afternoon and decided to go shopping.
I went to X S Cargo and looked at one of these.A CD alarm clock.
I would really like one of these so I could wake up to something pleasant. like maybe a nice worship Cd instead of Toby Kieth yelling "How do you like me now?" in my ear.
But I didn't buy it because I was thinking "maybe I'll get one for Christmas this year!


Then I went to Valu Village.
I walked all around the store looking at all the junk. I wish they would put out as much Christmas stuff as they do Halloween crap.
Oh well!
I did find 1 and 1/2 bathing suits. Not sure when and where I'll wear the 1/2 one.... But it was a nice top and I'll find bottoms some other time.






Then I headed over to to Peavy Mart.
I like looking at all the farm toys and the Christmas decorations there.
I almost bought something resembling these for the grand kids



but opted for the old fashioned kind instead.




Just kidding !

These are to keep my hubby's toes nice and warm this winter.


Then I went here for supper with my friend Linda.

that was my day!





12 comments:

Becky said...

Nice work Aunty Susan! See, it's just that easy! Welcome back to blogland.

footsack said...

Cool!! I love all your pictures:D

..as far as that half a bathing suit, I guess you could save it for sometime when you don't have company:)

Christine said...

I love that 1/2 a suit. You should be able to find bottoms for that.

Love Peevy Mart. They can be expensive though. I know those farm toys are.

Welcome back to blog land. That was not too hard was it.

Margaret said...

If you're sitting in the hot tub with the jets on nobody would be able to see your bottom and you could get away with it. I think... LOL

Margaret said...

Mom said you could take a towel so no one would notice and then you could go skinny dipping.

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm glad that you're back, too.

Speaking of A&W... did you get those baby burgers?! Aren't they so cute!

The Invisible Mo said...

You could wear the 1/2 top over the whole bottom for a nice swim ensemble. Sounds like a fun and interesting day.

Sue said...

Ha Ha! leave it to Mom to suggest skinny dipping.

Cindi said...

Chloe would probably love to use Dads socks as her stocking at Christmas!!

Rob Hainstock said...

OK Sue. Please make sure you don't invite us to hottub on the day you only wear the 1/2 bathing suit

Melanie said...

Cute! I like the stockings - I can't wait to get Bella hers.

Anonymous said...

I want to go shopping with you!! i miss you auntie sue! I am so happy you're blogging now!! Makes me happy!!